21 September 2006

Am I the worst parent ever if I say that going to Ry & Si's soccer practices is like scraping fingernails on a chalkboard for me? There is just a whole vibe that is not happening for me, compounded by the fact that I find soccer to be intolerably boring. I know - I am the only person on the planet who feels this way given that it is arguably the most popular sport in the world. They really like it, they're doing well at it, and I want to poke my eyeballs out with a fork when I have to take them. Hula, Capoeira, even baseball I am happy to go to, hang out, watch, talk with parents, etc. Aarrggh...maybe there's a support group for me somewhere.

I've posted one of the logo choices so that I can live with it for a few days before making any final decisions. I'll eventually post the others, then decide........just keep those votes rolling in (thanks to Nancy for the one vote).

No comments: