02 December 2006

Because I now log in hundreds of auto miles each week, I think I'm going to start looking at the non-Chevron options for gas. I've been a loyal Chevron customer since I was 16 years old and they gave me my first credit card ever. Wednesday alone is Oakland-Danville-Oakland-Berkeley-Hayward-Oakland day. To that end, I've posted a new link to the right to check on local gas prices. It will continually update itself so keep checking back.

By the way, while I'm in auto mode - a little plug for AAA. I had a flat tire on Thursday afternoon. Si's halau (hula school) was dancing as part of a tree lighting festival and we had to be there AT 5:00. I called AAA at 4:00 and by 4:20 I was on the road (spare on - shredded tire off). I'm guessing they see a lot of BMW's in Lafayette where I broke down - last time that happened to me in Berkeley it took 2 different tow truck guys to figure out how to change the tire. I bet if I'd had my Samba they could have done it lickety split.

No comments: