08 February 2007


Check out this beautiful children's bedding. You can find it at KuKunest which is a new bedding line introduced by two local women......one of whom I actually know. For the month of February, if you enter BPN25 at checkout, you can get a $25 discount. Si and Ry would love any of their beautiful patterns, in case there are any gift-giving patrons looking for ideas out there. There's really nothing I like better than high-quality bedding......if I could I would dress my bed differently each day. Fortunately, twin bedding is much more affordable than California King bedding, so I guess my children get to reap the benefits of my bedding desires. And don't even get me started on thread-count. My dream is to reach a 600-threadcount, although I know that one could go higher.....or how about some Frette linens which start around $200 for a single sheet? Ah well, I digress.....back to the practical world.....

No comments: